Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!


As I reflect back on 2010, I am in such awe of all the amazing stories I have heard and people I have met through our journey with Avery, and the beginning of the Cross Healed Hearts ministry. More and more, I see how God uses ordinary people to show his extraordinary glory. Some miraculously overcome the odds, surviving and thriving, as my Avery has, and others, well, they are even more incredible to me. The others I mention are those who have lost battles, yet they hold on to their faith, as God uses them to do amazing things while glorifying Him through their struggles. They allow God to heal their broken hearts, and fulfill His purpose in their lives. My prayer for this new year, is that you may do the same. Whether you are in the midst of the battle, or awaiting your next trial, I pray that you live out your purpose, and that you allow God to heal and lead you in ways that you never have before. I hope that many will continue to share their stories with us in 2011, in order to encourage and give hope to those in need. Share your faith and love with someone today. God bless, and Happy New Year to everyone!
In His Love,
Megan Bell

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Lamentations 3:22-24
The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"

Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment