Monday, July 25, 2011

From Angee Brock...


Usually when I get on the computer, the first place I go is Cross Healed Hearts to read about others. Riley, my youngest of 4, is a heart patient. She was diagnosed post delivery, and over the past year, we have had new discoveries with her heart and some issues with a blood disorder. I know that our last visit to Riley's doctor's appointment, prayers were laid upon us and her visit was great. Through CHH, I have met great families who are strong in faith and I am SO grateful they are in my life. By sharing the story of my hero, my daughter, I pray that it helps someone in my position, as well as others' stories have helped me.
Being a single mom of 4, one who is a heart patient, I need all the support and prayers I can get. My faith only grows when I help others and others are there for me. I thank God that I met Megan and others through CHH. I am so blessed that I have such a great support group of parents that understand and are behind not only myself, but my children as well. Megan, I love you and I love CHH. Thank you so much for what you are doing. Keep the faith, pray more, and hug your babies!!

Angee

No comments:

Post a Comment