Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Prayer Requests!

I said a prayer for you today
And I know God must have heard;
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke no word...
I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small,
But it was His loving care
I prayed for most of all.
Author~Unknown




Baby Juliana

Little Juliana is recovering from OHS in PICU right now. She had her aortic coarctation repaired. We are hoping to see her off the vent in the next day or so! Please continue to pray for her as her journey continues.


Baby Brooklyn

This little angel was just born, and doctors are preparing a plan to repair her heart...Brooklyn has HLHS. She seems to be doing very well so far! Please lift this family up through this time of repair and healing.


Baby Emma

As you can tell, Miss Emma hasn't joined us on the outside just yet! I can tell from her photo that she is a total doll though! Please pray for her and her family as they prepare for her grand entrance this Friday, June 24th! Emma has been diagnosed with TS, and heart and other issues are unknown at this point. We are hoping for a smooth delivery and perfect health for this little one!


Baby Avery

Miss Avery is still awaiting her arrival as well. Her mommy and daddy have had a long, difficult journey in having a child. Little Avery is their precious, miracle girl who is going to fill their lives with unexplainable joy in the months to come. Avery beat a cystic hygroma recently and has been diagnosed with TS. Please continue to pray for a safe and healthy arrival for this little girl. Of course, she holds a special place in my ♥ not only because of her name, but because of the way God brought Jenna and I together and the fact that her picture looks exactly like my Avery!!


Baby Molly

The picture above, of course, is not of Baby Molly, but of Molly's mommy, Erin! Erin is due to have Molly in a couple of months. While Molly beat a cystic hygroma, she has TS and has coarctation of the aorta. Please pray for this family as they await Miss Molly's birth, and for the heart issues she will face when she gets here.


Miss Riley

You can read this miracle girl's story on this blog. She has endured so very much in her short life. There have been new developments in Riley's condition recently, and I know mom, Angee, is concerned. Please pray for peace for this family, and that Riley will have good reports in her upcoming appointments.



Miss Ava

Miss Ava has TS, along with aortic coarctation and bicuspid aortic valve. She recently had a bad cardiology appointment and dilation of aortic root and ascending aortic valve were found. Ava returns to the Dr. for another look in a couple of months. Please remember her, and pray for the best possible outcome.


Please feel free to message me with any additional information, corrections, updates, or requests- crosshealedhearts@yahoo.com or on Facebook!

I call on you, O God, for you will answer me;
give ear to me and hear my prayer.
Show the wonder of your great love,
You who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes.
Keep me as the apple of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 17:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment