Saturday, July 9, 2011

CHH at Work!

Thanks to Mrs. Linda Turner, I will be sending out these CHH applique' pillows on Monday!! It's amazing how God connects us all. I am sending these packages from Mississippi to California, Connecticut, Georgia, Michigan, and Vermont!! I hope they provide a little bit of comfort to some very special baby girls, as well as remind them of what God has done!




These heart 'cough' pillows and Sharpies are ready to be delivered to our local children's hospital, Blair E. Batson! A very BIG hug and THANK you to all of those who donated Sharpies!




I am so thankful that God chose me to begin this little ministry. It is truly amazing, and has helped me so much by connecting me to other mothers who face some of the same circumstances that I do. As I've said before, I promised God when I was pregnant that I would share what He's done with everyone, and as I've shared, He's shared so much more with me about what He's capable of doing. Our God has no limits, He's so much bigger than we give Him credit for, and He is always at work- BELIEVE it! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment