Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!


Wishing all of you a very happy new year filled with love, healing, and most importantly HOPE! No matter what you are going through or how dire your circumstances may seem, God loves you and He hears your call. Believe in Him to do the impossible, yet Trust in Him if he doesn't. His plan is beyond our understanding. I leave you with some verses to encourage you in this new year- this new beginning! God bless! ♥M 

Philippians 3:13-14

13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 40:31

31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Lamentations 3:22-24

22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”

Ecclesiastes 3:11

11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.


* This is one of my favorites, and reminds me of how beautiful He has made my daughter's life. Although it seemed horrific in the beginning, the Lord took it and made it something exquisitely beautiful in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment