Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Prayer Requests

Please pray for the following moms-to-be through their pregnancies:

Kelly- Baby boy
Kayce- Baby Tucker
Abby- Baby Lucy
Unspoken- triplets
Amanda- Baby girl

Please pray for Chelsie who recently lost her baby, Taylor, and Trisha who recently lost her baby, Elias. Both losses were due to cystic hygromas.

Please also pray for Blake and Killian. Blake is having brain surgery on Thursday, and Killian is an amazing little guy who is fighting to live right now.

For many different reasons, these children need God's touch and healing only he can give. Please do pray for each of them. If I left anyone off by mistake, please let me know and I will add them A.S.A.P.!


"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him" (PSA 62:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment