Sunday, August 15, 2010

News Update!

CHH on Facebook!

Please 'Like' us on Facebook! I recently posted some great YouTube videos I cam across the other night, so check them out when you can!

Upcoming Fundraiser!

A Cross Healed Hearts T-Shirt is now in the works! I am hoping to have the design by the end of this week. Mrs. Kathy Means at National Trophy here in Jackson is working on it for me. It will be a Southern Belle style shirt. Funds raised will go towards buying materials for the pillows pictured on this blog, as well as, small heart pillows and Sharpie markers for Batson Hospital patients! I am also hoping to do some prayer/awareness bracelets for mothers, and printed material to go along with the pillows. Hopefully, we can raise enough to do some other great things as well- I guess we will find out soon!


Other...

My school Quest class teachers have offered to help us as their yearly community project! We are now brainstorming ideas, but are thinking of having the kids create knot flannel blankets for hospital patients and parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment