Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sharpie Donation Drive for Batson!


We are conducting a Sharpie donation drive to supply Blair E. Batson Hospital, here in Jackson, with black Sharpie markers. The markers can be regular size or the newer small ones, but please make sure they have the normal tip- not the fine or fat tips. You may message me for my address, drop them off by my home, mail them, get them to my friends or family members, bring them by my classroom, or to church. I''m sure no one I know will mind getting them to me!
I spoke with our cardio social worker yesterday, and she said they are in need of them now. The children use them to have doctors, nurses, other staff and visitors sign their heart pillows.
We would appreciate even one marker donations! Thank you in advance for your support! No cash donations, markers only please.
God Bless!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment