Friday, February 25, 2011

Prayer Request: The Spears Family

I've recently come in contact with one amazing couple who have endured (and are still enduring) a great deal. I ask that you lift Jenna, Brent, and Baby Avery up that God may heal this child and grant them their deep desire for a very special child. I feel that God made a special connection here between Jenna and I, and hope that He gives her the same peace and strength that he gave me through my experience with my own Avery. Avery, Jenna and Brent's unborn child, has a large cystic hygroma and has been diagnosed with TS. They have also been told she will have heart issues. You can read more about this family and keep up with their journey on their blog: http://www.brentandjennaspears.blogspot.com/.
The link is listed on the CHH sidebar.
Pray, pray, pray!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Avery Spears Update: Thurs. appointment showed fluid in lungs and heart again. Good news is the heart looked okay, but going to a cardiologist for further testing on the 17th. She is a big girl already 9oz which is more good news. Dr said we need to pray the fluid resolves itself. Thanks for continued prayers for us and Avery! from Jenna's post....PLease continue to pray for Baby Avery and the Spears family!!

    ReplyDelete