Saturday, July 24, 2010

Avery's First Christmas- Santa Letter


Dear Avery,
I came for a visit, and was so thrilled to see, you sleeping so well- you’re strong and healthy. I know you are one special blessing on my good list, and as you were dreaming of sugarplums, your forehead I kissed. God has taken care of you from the beginning, and there are so many hearts on earth you are winning. Keep smiling, laughing, growing, and such- you’re a blessing to us all and we love you so much. Until next year when we meet again, I’ll be praying for you until the day’s end. I left some special gifts for you to enjoy, but remember that the meaning of Christmas has nothing to do with a toy. It is all about Jesus and the gift our God gave, He came to the world for our life to save. He is always with you, your mom and your dad, and he will comfort you at times when you feel sad. I will be watching to make sure you are nice, but I know my sweet angel Avery is made of sugar and spice. Merry Christmas from Santa you precious little one, enjoy this time of year- make sure to have fun!
Love,
Santa Clause
Christmas 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment