Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cross Healed Hearts



My name is Megan Bell, and I am a mother of Avery Bell who was born last year with congenital heart defects. I decided to start this ministry to give some of the same love, prayer, and support that I have received through Avery's circumstances to others in need. God laid this plan on my heart some time ago, and it has taken me a while to figure out where to go with it. I am still working on specifics, but I trust that God will lead me in this endeavor. If nothing else, I hope others will find encouragement in Avery's story, hope in knowing others are praying for them, and help through information and links posted on this blog. I also hope others will share their stories and join in as prayer warriors. While man has limits, God has none, and even in the darkest of hours, He will be there if we let Him. I believe in my heart that God has a plan for each life, whether it ends in the mother's womb, or lives until a ripe old age. We may not know the answers to why? or how?, but we do know that God loves us enough to send his only son to die for each of us. Our pains touch his heart, and he wants to take care of us as His children. The answers may not always be the ones we want to hear, but we have to trust that they are for the best. He will work a miracle in your life, regardless, if you let Him. When you feel you have hit bottom and lost all hope, look to the cross and gain strength from it. We don't have to endure struggles alone - He will be there with us ALWAYS. I ask for prayers as I begin this effort, and hope anyone willing will join the prayer warrior group. To join, follow this blog, and email your name and email address to megbeau2@yahoo.com with a short note saying you'd like to be a part of Cross Healed Hearts. If you have a story of your own to share. pictures of your own heart baby, or a site you'd like us to link to, please email with that information also. God Bless!
Megan Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment