Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mrs. Linda Turner







Cross Healed Hearts Pillows by Mrs. Linda Turner!!










Let me just tell you a little about Mrs. Linda. Our relationship began when I was in the 6th grade at Warrenton Elementary- Mrs. Linda was my awesome teacher. I hope that my students see me the way I saw her. She really has a love for children, and her students knew it. She was creative and fun, and created a great learning environment. I have never been a math enthusiast, but I loved her class. I had just come to Warrenton, and thankfully, Mrs. Linda's daughter Suzanna, was also in the 6th grade. We became close friends, and have since graduated High School, been college roommates, and remained close friends throughout the years. When I returned home to Vicksburg a few years ago, I was lucky enough to land a job at VIS where Mrs. Linda was lead teacher. She really took care of me there, and it was so cool to work with someone I admired so much as my own teacher. Since I became pregnant with Avery, Mrs. Linda has prayed for us and even created a spirit of prayer for us at Redwood which was her current school. She has since made so many special, beautiful little things for Avery (some of which I have put pics of on this post). When I contacted her regarding Cross Healed Hearts, she didn't even pause before offering her help and ideas. She sent me a logo within a day, and started on pillows shortly after! It is just such a blessing to have people like Mrs. Linda in my life. She has a very big heart, and never expects anything in return for the things she does. Thank you, Mrs. Linda, for ALL that you do!
Just a few of the things Mrs. Linda has done for Avery...










No comments:

Post a Comment